KLD GT30HM Guitar Amplifier
KLDGuitar is a company with a passion for great guitar tone and high quality engineering. It was founded by Yongdong Pan, who also serves as President of the company. He officially opened KLDGuitar in 2001 and now offers a wide range of amps, kits, effects and accessories for the discerning guitarist.
KLDGuitar is the first Chinese company to start making guitar tube amps, and the first one to truly appreciate exactly what makes a great tube amp tone. They are a dynamic, young company – one that is beginning to develop a strong industry reputation. Above all, they believe in customer satisfaction. They support Studio Jams and hope guitarists will choose to visit their site often to see and experience all they have to offer!
The Kldguitar GT-30HM offers the widest range of tones to cover any style of music. This head amp provides all the extra gain you’ll ever need. Classic Gain and Ultra Gain channels, both with 2 modes that can take you from warm, clean tube tones to the souped-up threshold of sonic danger. A lead switch adds a resonant bass boost for a meatier bottom end and a Tone Shift scoops out the mid frequencies, making it ideal for metal tones. Reverb controls for each channel let you adjust the reverb to where you need it.
· 30 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms
· Tubes: Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
· AC mains input, international voltage selector switch 100V/120V/200V/220V/230V/240V 50/60Hz
· 2-channel preamp
· Pre- post-gain controls on lead channel
· 3-band passive EQs (bass, middle, treble)
· Boost switch
· Footswitch selectable channel switching and reverb (select AUX)
· Speaker output jack: 4, 8, 16, 2×8, 2x16ohm
· DI out (XLR Out)
· Spring Reverb with level control
· FX loop
· Power transform: 108 watt
· Precision parts used for lowest signal to noise ratio. 5W metal oxide power resistors. 600V polypropylene film/foil and polyester military capacitors
· Metal heat-dissipating enclosure
Click here for more information